Ads

I will make professional Business Card

This Card code File 1102.



If you want this card but please contact me.
I will give you PSD file.
Business Card Design with 300dpi CMYK Print Ready Files + Source File.

About This Card:-
Because Business Card is not just any card;
it is your first impression,
business philosophy and a brief account of the wonders that you can do! In short,
it represents you!
I will do modern design ,
unique, simple and clean business card design in all different formats.
Ready to print with bleed marks
Impress your clients with unique & creative business cards!

What you will get from me:-



100% unique business card design 
Vertical or Horizontal samples
Mock up & concept
Single or double sided
Free 300 Ppi HQ card
100% Customer Satisfaction
100% Custom Work 

The Business card size is  3.5 inches x 2 inches.
if you want any changing in this size please tell me on the order page.

I'm going to need from you:

-Your Logo(PNG, EPS, AI & PSD) 
-All the information or text you want to include in your Business Card 
(name, phone, email, address, web site,social media, etc.) 
-Your style - Vertical or horizontal

If you have questions feel free to ask me at anytime



My Fiverr Profile Click here
Follow this card link Click here
mehedi203047@gmail.com


Thank you

No comments

Powered by Blogger.